Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff.
The Peddinghaus PeddiCat 55 Ton Ironworker meets the needs of fabrication shop detail work, both large and small. It comes with a 500 KN cylinder and a 4 kW motor. With the 55 ton hydraulic press, the PeddiCat is perfect for any application that requires punching, shearing, and notching of multiple shape and sizes.
Why Peddinghaus PeddiCat 55 Ton Ironworker?
- Minimal footprint to easily fit into your shop and your budget
- Perfect for any application that requires punching, shearing, and notching of multiple shape and sizes
- Versatile ironworker that boasts 50 metric tons of power for a wide array of applications
- Precision slide design and integrated cylinders that provide a true 90° approach to every workpiece in all punching, shearing, and notching operations.
- Generated force is equally distributed throughout the slide and body plate frame design, not through the hydraulic cylinder, which eliminates shock and stress of the ironworker hydraulic system
- The swing away stripper and quick-change couple and locking unit make changing tooling a fast and easy process to save time between jobs
- With heat-treated blades combined with the guillotine shearing action, the flat stock shear provides minimal distortion cuts and will shear up to 350 mm x 13 mm material
- Standard section shear blades allow for the shearing of angle stock up to 100 mm x 100 mm x 8 mm and bar stock up to 32 mm in rounds and 30 mm squares
- Get smooth notches in flat stock, channel, and angle because of the vertical movement of Peddinghaus’ notcher
- Comes with a bending attachment option that handles up to 100 mm x 100 mm x 6 mm material and can be put in place of the notching system
Our Most Economical Ironworker
With the 55 ton hydraulic press, the PeddiCat is able to punch and shear multiple shapes and sizes. Perfect for miscellaneous projects, shear up to 1/2″ (12 mm) flat bar.
Robust Build for Longevity
As for all Peddinghaus machines, this ironworker follows suit by withstanding the test of time. Where it all started, is not an uncommon sight to see a Peddinghaus steelworker from the early 1900s still in operation within a fabrication shop. No ironworker boasts the track record of durability as Peddinghaus does.
Perfect for mass production, the length stop feature on the PeddiCat diminishes guesswork for a constant operator feed.
Notching and Bending
Additional bending tools add even more versatility to this hydraulic ironworker. Customize small parts even further with bending capabilities up to 4″ (100 mm) angle.