All features of the K series machines with added HMI control capabilities.
Whether you have a highly repeatable process that simply requires a work horse like the Pacific Press K-Series large press brakes, or you are a job shop that frequently changes programs and needs the CNC capabilities of the Pacific Press FK Series large press brakes to keep up, Pacific has a press brake for every application.
Why the Pacific Press FK Series Large Press Brakes?
- ± .001” Ram Repeatability
- Compact, High Speed Hydraulic System
- Automatic Decompression System
- Ram Tilt Adjustment
- Non-Overload Relief Valve System
- Automatic Tonnage Control
- Electronic Servo Level & Depth Control System
- Precise within .001” under load
- Automatic tonnage, stroke, and depth control
- Non-prorietary PC-based control technology
- ‘Run’ and ‘Up’ switches guarded and mounted on a single base plate with ‘Emergency Stop’ button on top.
Pedestal Mounted Two-Hand Control
- Guarded ‘Run’, ‘Up’ and ‘Emergency Stop’ buttons mounted in one single enclosure, and keyed selector switch to choose between Two-Hand Control or Footswitch Control.
Pacific Exclusive Ram Level Bypass
- This Pacific exclusive feature saves the operator time and eliminates the need to loosen hydraulic lines and raise the ram to level position manually.
- Foot switches and two-hand run controls come standard with every machine to promote operator safety. Light curtain, laser safety systems, and area scanners are also available.