A robust light industrial CNC router with best-in-class performance.
With total focus on high performance, reliability, and innovation in one turnkey package, the choice is simple: turn to the Omnitech Spectra Series CNC Router as your next CNC Router. Never has so much machine value been available in an entry-level industrial CNC router. When designing the Spectra Series CNC Router, Omnitech had the goal of developing a machine at an economical price point while still maintaining the quality, performance, and attention to detail to which all of their products have become known.
Why Omnitech Systems Spectra Series CNC Router?
- High performance, reliability, and innovation. All combined in one turnkey package.
- The combination of a rigid machine design, quality components, and incredible value.
- Nesting at an affordable price with a 10HP router spindle and separate multi-spindle boring block.
- The quality, performance and attention to detail to which all of the Omnitech products have become known.
- The most robust machine in its class, allowing for superior feed speeds and cut quality.
- Fully versatile CNC machine with electro-spindle, tool changer, and drilling head, which are optimum for CNC nesting applications.
- Superior vacuum holds down using its highly efficient vacuum plenum design.
- Available in two versions with either 4’x8’ or 5’x10’ table design.
*Akhurst Machinery Ltd. is the exclusive distributor for Omnitech Systems in Canada. For US inquiries, visit www.andersonamerica.com
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.