High speed automatic dovetail machine for traditional dovetail joints, French dovetail joints, box dovetail joints.
The Omec F11TS CNC Dovetailer is a two-axis automatic dovetail machine with computer numerical control which is designed to produce a wide range of dovetail joints including standard, French, and box dovetails for drawers and furniture elements. The machine is extremely flexible and capable of performing ten different types of dovetail indents. Model F11TS is equipped with a high RPM spindle and a mill cutter that allow the production of indents of different heights. The machine is designed to cut single male or female workpieces or both simultaneously. Pieces can be clamped and released in manual mode by means of pneumatic valves. The user-friendly touchscreen CNC controls allow for the utmost flexibility in the pitch and type of the dovetail joint without limitations. The graphic display allows you to quicky recall programs resulting in greater output. Additionally, the F11TS can pre-score the material to ensure optimum finish in the drawer pieces. As it optimizes the cutting function to the size of the workpiece you are guaranteed maximum efficiency resulting in greater output.
Why Omec F11TS CNC Dovetailer
- User-friendly touch screen interface with 7” graphical display
- Production capacity up to 120 dovetail drawer boxes per hour
- Optimized cutting cycle according to the drawer height being machined
- A wide range of dovetail programs come standard with the machine
- Fixed and variable dovetail pitch programs
- 18000 RPM spindle and high precision spiral dovetail cutters produce optimum dovetailing results
- Type of indents
- Pitch of indents and the offset
- Number of indents
- Depth of indents
- Dimensions of the pieces
- Cutting speed and tool feeding
- Compensation of the tool radius variation
- All the adjustments can be easily carried out following the software instructions of the machine displayed on the monitor.