High-quality dovetail joints with optimized cutting cycle.
The OMEC 650A CNC Dovetailer is an automatic CNC dovetail machine with a production capacity up to 40 drawer boxes per hour. It is equipped with a user friendly touch screen control which controls the number of joints, depths of the grooves, height of the pins, speed of the cut, tool compensation and placement of the joint. These adjustmens can be stored for later recall which greatly shortens the setup time. Both male and female joints are machined simultaneously ensuring a perfect fit. The pneumatic clamps allows for fast part changeover resulting in greater productivity. The 650A model is controlled is capacble of manufacturing two types of fixed pitch joints (25mm and 50mm).
Why Omec 650A CNC Dovetailer?
- User-friendly touch screen interface with 7” graphical display
- Production capacity up to 40 dovetail drawer boxes per hour
- Optimized cutting cycle according to the drawer height being machined
- Choice of 25mm or 50mm dovetail pitch
- Servo controlled axis for absolute precision
- Graphical touch screen control for user convenience
- Safe operation as operator is on the opposite side of the machine from the cutter
- 16500 RPM spindle for optimum finish on plywood or solid wood drawer components
- Single or continuous working cycle for production runs
- Simple fence setup for 25mm or 50mm dovetail centers
- Pneumatic clamping ensures workpiece is secure during dovetail operations