Delivering high force while maintaining a small compact footprint.
Multipress’ FM series hydraulic floor model C-frame presses deliver high force while maintaining a small compact footprint. Compared to its smaller bench sized cousins, the floor model presses offer a larger die space area, and output force ranges from 20- 300 tons. C-frame hydraulic presses, also commonly referred to as gap frame presses, are characterized by their unique frame style, resulting in the formation of a “C” around the bolster plate. Multipress’ FM Series of hydraulic C-frame floor presses are available in a variety of bed sizes and tonnages, with custom hydraulic plate presses available upon request. Multioress routinely builds customized hydraulic floor presses based on individual client application and production requirements. Our experienced engineering staff partners closely with clients to ensure their floor press is built to their specifications. While the three-sided access to the forming area is appealing (or required) for many applications, C-frame hydraulic floor presses are typically best suited for applications requiring smaller bed sizes and lower tonnages.
MULTIPRESS offer 2 speed ranges:
- The FMS design is suited for very short strokes, or long pressing strokes.
- The FMD design provides a much faster closing speed that reduces cycle time on applications that require a lot of travel.
Why the Multipress Hydraulic Floor Presses?
- 2 speed ranges available
- FMS design for very short strokes or long presses strokes
- FMD design for much faster closing speed that reduces cycle time on applications that require a lot of travel
- Available in Single Pump “FMS” style or Double Pump “FMD” style (faster approach speed, lower horsepower)
- Adjustable pressure from 20% to l 00%
- Adjustable stroke
- Standard NFPA cylinder
- Pump mounted out of the oil for ease of service
- Manifold mounted valves
- Speed change limit switch
- Allen Bradley programmable logic controller
- Open motor
- NEMA- 12 control cabinet
- IEC fused disconnect
- Dual pushbuttons (anti-tie-down)
- Electric jog control for setup
- Pressure reversal control of ram
- Adheres to OSHA federal safety laws
- Standard control is dual anti-tie-down start buttons with position shift speed change and pressure reversal.
- Optional dwell timer or position reversal available
- Optional pressure shift speed change available
- Optional quality control circuit to confirm complete press stroke was accomplished
- Optional interfacing to external robots/automation
- Optional touch screen operation is available