The ONE machine that cuts out defects, cuts to length, and endmatches.
The Marinus Powermax All-in-One Defect Saw and End Matcher is a high production endmatcher that can be used for several purposes varying from hardwood/softwood tongue and groove flooring to wall and ceiling paneling. Its unique design allows for both processes to be carried out in one machine which increases throughput with a reduced footprint. Defecting, cutting to length and endmatching in 1 machine.
Why Marinus Powremax All-in-One Defect Saw and End Matcher?
Unmatched prosecution capacity:
One of the unique features of the Powermax Endmatcher is its production speed. The standard model of the Powermax Endmatcher can produce up to 24 boards per minute! The Powermax Endmatcher is thus the fastest Defecting & End Matching machine in the market using the flexible ‘Through-feed’ method.
What makes the Powermax so fast?
Due to high-speed milling motors of 12,000 rpm in combination with our own special custom-built tools and servo steered feeding, we can offer optimised milling conditions for almost every thinkable situation.
Both saw cuts, by infeed and outfeed, are equipped with and supported by a reliable and accurate servo technique. This gives the opportunity to make very fast cuts when high capacity is required. For higher quality jobs and/or critical wood species, speed can be easily decreased for the best result.
What makes the Powermax so unique?
Defecting & Endmatching in one Compact Through-Feed machine line.
The Powermax Endmatcher is quite unique because of its compactness and combination of production methods. The Through-Feed based machine combines Crayon-mark plank defecting with precise milling endmatching methods. This combination allows you to produce quickly and efficiently with use of one machine.
- Defecting and end matching all one machine increases productivity with reduced footprint
- High capacity throughfeed design with up to 24 boards/min
- 12000 RPM servo controlled milling cutterheads for superior production and finish results
- Servo controlled cut off saws for superior cutting speeds
- User friendly touch screen interface
- High profile accuracy by use of precision linear guides
- Absolute squareness due to firm side pressure clamps
- No Splintering/Blowouts!
- Unique carbide profile tools for high quality Tongue & Groove production
- Advanced servo drive & control technique by Lenze
- Defect crayon mark identification
- Belt conveyor with drive motor for waste
- CE safety and electrical to UL/CSA standards