Double your production speed with the Maggi double row line boring machine.
The Maggi System 46 Double Row Line Boring Machine is a semi-automatic boring machine that is equipped with two parallel vertical boring heads for vertical boring, expressly designed to execute holes in a line and particularly suited for closets, wardrobes, and bookcase side processing.
Why Maggi System 46 Double Row Line Boring Machine?
- Quick, precise, and easy setting-up
- Two 23-spindle boring heads on 32mm centers
- One fixed and one movable boring unit with accurate adjustment by precision digital counter
- (2) pneumatic index referencing pins for continuous line boring pattern with absolute precision
- Quick change chucks for setting boring pattern
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation keeps your hands free for handling the workpiece
- Mechanical readout for accurately adjusting the moving drill head
- Bore depth adjusted by hand wheel and read with digital counter
- Patented material clamps (6) allow for fast setting on top of the panel without any further adjustment required
- Extendable support rollers on both sides to help support longer gables or sides
- 3000 x 80 mm aluminum back fence with (4) flip stops for accurate boring hole positioning
- (46) quick change chucks
- CSA electrical components