Versatile boring machine for a wide range of drilling operations.
The Maggi System 23 Construction Boring Machine is a versatile boring machine for the construction of cabinets and case goods performing the functions of line boring, construction drilling, end drilling for dowels and more. It is equipped with a single row of 23 spindles spaced on 32mm. The quick-change chucks allow for quick boring pattern setup. The patented spiral depth adjustment system allows for easy and quick setup for the boring depth according to the various drill lengths. The boring head is rotated from a vertical to horizontal position with a simple pneumatic cylinder and can be set on any angle from 0° to 90°. Equipped with a 3-meter back fence and flip stops and right and left fold away side fences fitted with mechanical readouts for accurate positioning, the System 23 truly can do it all.
Why Maggi System 23 Construction Boring Machine?
- Patented spiral system for extremely fast and accurate boring depth adjustment according to different drill bit lengths
- Pneumatic head rotation can be adjusted anywhere from 0° ~ 90°
- Quick and easy positioning thanks to numeric counters having first-spindle axis as the main reference point
- Powerful 2HP boring head for all of your drilling requirements
- 3000mm back fence with (4) flip stops for accurate panel positioning
- Equipped with (23) quick change chucks to allow for fast boring pattern setup and quick boring bit changeover for various operations
- (2) material clamps safety clamps
- Powerful 2HP drilling motor
- Patented spiral system for fast and accurate boring depth adjustment
- Pneumatic drill beam rotation from 0 ~ 90° with reference stops
- Adjustable side fences with mechanical digital readouts for fast and accurate adustment
- Accurate positioning of the boring unit to the table with digital readout
- Cast iron table which is precision ground
- Foot actuation for clamping and drilling cycle
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN STOCK CONFIGURATION:
- (1) additional pneumatic material clamp
- (1) stop reference pin for continuous line boring
- Set of reference fences for moulding at 45 & 90 degrees
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.