Powerful, precise, and efficient roll feed ripsaws.
The Leadermac SYC Series Roll Feed Ripsaws has been designed to ensure uncompromised results specifically aimed to the company looking to run strip materials like lath, dunnage, stakes, and more. The roll feed design will rip for maximum material yield which helps increase output and margins.
Why Leadermac SYC Series Roll Feed Ripsaws?
- Roll feed design achieves maximum yield from the material
- Heavy frame ensures smooth running to allow thin cutting of materials like lath
- Full width top and bottom driven feed rolls assist in smooth feeding of a range of materials thru the ripsaw
- Fully enclosed design, along with multiple anti kickbacks ensure a safe operating machine
- Bottom cutting with known safety advantages
- Outboard spindle bearing support for precision cutting results
- Available in a wide range of widths and configurations to suit any applications and budget
- Heavy cast iron base provides best rigidity and reduces vibration for rip cutting results
- (6) top driven feed roll assemblies for optimum material control
- (4) bottom driven feed roll assemblies facilitate in feeding difficult to feed material
- Blades are mounted to a removable saw sleeve which allows the operator to pre-build different ripping setups and facilitates in fast changeovers
- A number of features are integrated in to the machine to ensure safe operation
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.