A high RPM moulder designed with efficiency in mind ensuring precise, high-quality finished product, available in a configuration to meet your requirements.
The Leadermac Platinum Moulder Series has been designed to ensure a high-quality finish, with a range of options to meet your particular needs. The Platinum moulder is brought in with 8000 rpm spindles, allowing you to run 33% faster than a 6000 rpm machine, producing an excellent quality finish. It is a tight coupled machine to ensure total control and smooth feeding of the workpiece as it passes thru. Many powerful features come standard with the Platinum ensuring fast and repeatable setups with reduced changeover time, allowing you to meet your production requirements day in and day out.
Why Leadermac Platinum Moulder Series?
- A full touch screen control system keeping all history files, downloads info from the grinding room, triple electronic position readouts for each axis, precision sets, troubleshooting, and more.
- The programmable controller provides convenient thickness and width of cut settings, creating organization leading to rapid change-overs and more production.
- Precision spindle assemblies including four high-precision bearings, each for the highest tolerances and superior finish results.
- Industrial moulder design with a solid cast iron frame produces unparalleled finished part quality in its class.
- The Platinum moulder comes with high-quality components, ensuring the best finish possible.
- 4 pieces of Abec 7 Precision Bearings per spindle – ensuring an excellent finish on your products.
- 8000 RPM spindles allow faster production to meet your needs.
- The Platinum moulders design ensures easy and consistent set up by your operator, ensuring quick changeovers.
- Turnkey solutions include on-site operator and maintenance training.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.