131HM Roll Feed Short Block Ripsaw
MAIN FRAME, MACHINE BED & ENCLOSURE
- 1 Piece – Extra Heavy 1 Piece Main Frame. Specially heat treated for maximum stability and minimum vibration
- 43” (1.1 meter) long Adjustable Infeed Table (adjustable .4 inch) – measured from Btm. Head Infeed Bed Plate – head end
- All Bedplates, Tables and Fences are Hard Chromed
- Lift up sound and safety Enclosure including safety interlocks and good lighting
- Maintenance free Full Cardan Shaft Drive to feedworks for balanced drive performance, with individual worm reduction gear box to each feed roller station
- Powered rise and fall to extra heavy duty feed support beam by 3/4 hp.
- Upper support Beam is supported at both the Infeed and Outfeed ends on 2 large columns for the best, most rigid upper beam support.
- All top feed rolls and pressure elements rise & fall with the top beam. Safety switches are included at extreme points
- 6 Top Driven Full Width Feed Rolls
- All Top Rolls are air tensioned with 3 Stage Pressure Setting of Feed Rolls. This compensates for large variances in work piece thickness.
- Top Steel feed rolls are hardened and chromed to resist wear and to prevent chips & shavings from sticking to them
- 4 Driven Bottom Rolls – all full width. All are Cardan Shaft drive
- Infinitely variable feed speeds with inverter and feed speed LED display 20 – 165 FPM
(6 – 36 m/min) Feed motor power 10 hp
- Feed roll diameter 5.5” / 140mm
- Spindle is Standard 3200 RPM and belt driven (other RPM’s – optional – no charge)
- 50mm diameter spindle with 70mm OD with Dble Keys – Gang Sleeve
- Spindles are manufactured from SCM-439 tool steel (Imported from Mitsubishi-Japan) with special heat treating to HR 55C Hardness fitted with 2 pairs of NSK-RHP ABEC 7 Duplex Super high precision high speed Bearings to provide the best in cutting stability with permanent accuracy. Spindle Tolerance is guaranteed to +/-0.002mm / 0.00007” accuracy. They are permanent grease lubricated and are labyrinth sealed to prevent against dust and water.
- Hydro-Loc Quick change Outboard Bearing Assembly on end of the shaft
- Electric Height Adjustment of spindle from front – Easy to operate station
|Std. HP||Swing||Hood Size|
|Bottom Spindle||75 HP||10″||7.9″ (200mm)|
|Note: Larger or smaller HPs available|
CHIPBREAKERS, FENCES & HOLDOWNS/HOLDOVERS, ETC.
- Tables, Bedplates, Pressure Plate and Fence is Hard Chromed
MISCELLANEOUS features and inclusions
- Centralized lubrication system to all main slides
- Dust Hood
- Toolkit, Instruction and maintenance manual, electrical diagram and parts list
- TECO-Westinghouse or Siemens – Electric Motors – excellent quality & heavy duty
- Limit switch at infeed to prevent feeding oversized material and double ups
- I.E.C. – Telemecanique-Square D Electrics meet or exceed UL/CSA Standards
- Machines are equipped with Wye-Delta Soft Starters, main disconnect, multiple E Stops and 230/460 or 575/3/60 electrics.