Wire brush distressing for flooring, paneling, and more.
The Houfek Twingo 600BB Two Head Wire Brush Machine is the ideal solution for surface treatment, wire brushing, structuring, and graining on wood workpieces as wide as 24”. The goal of these processes is the creation or highlighting of the wood natural structure. For this purpose, a wide product range of operating tools is supplied including wire and Abralon brush heads. The selection of suitable tool is based on the requirement of the work procedure and the resulting required structure. The work parts of the tools in this case are made of natural, synthetic, and metal fibers of various features.
Why Houfek Twingo 600BB Two Head Wire Brush Machine?
- Powerful 10HP motors for each (2) brushing head to allow for efficient wood structuring
- Variable speed drives for each (2) brush head speed for optimum structuring results (180~1000 RPM)
- Variable speed drive for the conveyor speed from 3~12 m/min (10~40 FPM)
- Outboard baring support for the spindle to eliminate spindle runout
- Comes with set of wire & Abralon brushing heads
- Electronic position indicator for each spindle height reduces setup time
- Forward / reverse direction for each spindle
- Working width of 600mm (23.6”)
- Machine can accept brush heads with a diameter of 120~300 mm (4.7”~11.8”)
- Independent height adjustment of brushing units
- Individual amp meters for each brushing unit to ensure optimum load during structuring
- Brushing shaft diameter: Ø 40 mm
- Feed Belt: 0.55 kW (0.75 HP) with inverter
- Automatic conveyor belt tracking
- Rubber pressure rollers are adjustable in height
- Motorized working unit height adjustment with table height scale
- Automatic star/delta switch
- Electrics to CSA/UL Standard
- Voltage: 460V/60hz UL/CSA
- Shipping dimensions and weight: 88”x36”x68” (2478 lbs)