Improve your finished product quality and reduce time consuming hand sanding.
The Houfek Final is a brush sanding machine for denibbing and intermediate sanding of profiled doors, drawer fronts, and furniture components made of wood or MDF. The combination brush and flap abrasive loadings allow you to sand & smooth profiled faces with ease. The oscillating dual horizontal brushes combined with the disc unit produce the ideal sanding result on both whitewood and clear coated surfaces.
Why Houfek Final Brush Sanding Machine?
- Ideal for sanding machined surface in preparation for finishing.
- Perfect for denibbing sanding between finishing coats
- Two oscillating horizontal units and a row of oscillating discs ensure the perfect result without any distinct sanding pattern
- Inverter controlled variable speed sanding units for optimum finish results
- Extremely robust machine structure
- 10” touch screen interface with user friendly graphics for simple machine operation
- Available in 1100mm (43”) and 1350mm (53”) widths
- Fixed table height – height adjustable disc brush unit
- Machine will be supplied with a 10” touch screen control interface for control of machine functions and program storage.
- Maximum workpiece height 100mm (4″)
- Vacuum bed for holding small workpieces during sanding operation
- Automatic star/delta switch for soft start of motors
- Digital readout of workpiece height and brush pressure
- Position of brushes by electronic sensor
- Packed in PE foil for shipping
- CE safety certification with safety interlocks to all access doors
- Electrics to CSA / UL Standard