Automatic Rotary Weld System
Automate your circumferential welding operations and add efficiency and increased precision with the highly flexible Gullco Automatic Rotary Weld System.
- rotary weld table with tack feedback interfaced with a PLC…providing precision stop/start, weld stop/start, adjustable rotation speed, weld overlap, multipass welding and tack welding
- accurately adjustable tailstock with 6″ (152mm) pneumatic clamping slide
- motorized torch positioning slide…enabling quick and easy loading/unloading of the workpiece
- maximum weight capacity 300 lbs (136kgs)
- table lengths up to 20 ft (6096mm)
Ideal for automating production of flanges, cylinders, end caps, valve components and other cylindrical parts.
The Gullco Automatic Rotary Weld System is a low cost automated welding machine that produces consistent, precision welds on cylindrical workpieces. It is designed to provide reliable quality welds, either in high or low production. It is easy to operate while providing sophisticated operational flexibility.
The Gullco Automatic Rotary Weld System comes complete with…
- Gullco programmable Motor Control interfaced with a PLC providing adjustable rotation speed, rotation stop/start, weld stop/start, wire feed stop/start and emergency stop controls, LED display for all functions
- Headstock…full 360° rotation with adjustable overlap, precision controlled electronically
- Multipass Welding…available with automatic torch height adjustment
- Torch Support with rack arm and micro-slide rack box providing vertical torch adjustment, 4 axis torch holder assembly
- Tailstock…accurately adjustable with 6″ (152mm) pneumatic clamping slide
- Bed heavy duty steel construction available in lengths up to 20 ft 6096mm)
The Gullco Automatic Rotary Weld System is also available as a multi-torch system.