Improve your cabinet assembly times and optimize your product flow.
The Gannomat Concept Handling Systems can be added to any Concept case clamp as an option. Those cabinet handling systems enables a more profitable, cost saving and increase of the performance of cabinet assembly. This allows to raise the capacity of the case clamp tremendously also for large cabinets with only one employee.
Why Gannomat Concept Handling Systems?
- A wide range of handling systems are available to adapt to the Gannomat Concept series case clamps to create efficiencies
- Makes work easier (work simplification)
- Increases the quality
- Increases flexibility
- Increases the capacity (increases performance)
- Reduces set-up times and work (reducing costs)
- Optimized process
- Handling systems can be expanded and supplemented as required
- Case good handling systems enable faster and easier furniture assembly
- Higher number of pieces of furniture through case good handling systems in the final assembly line
- Increased flexibility and an alternative to through feed case clamps