FMI-X In-Line Moisture Meter Transversal Transport
The FMI In-line system of Brookhuis Micro-Electronics for longitudinal transport, makes it possible to measure wood moisture content without any contact with the wood. The FMI type X can measure the moisture content at a speed of 200 boards a minute and measures 400 times a second.
The FMI system type X consist of a control unit and one or more sensors. The control unit is microprocessor-controlled. Data (the woodspecies, the dimensions, the specific weight, the admissible maximum and minimum moisture content of the wood and the action which should follow when the moisture content is outside the limits) can be programmed in so-called product programs. The FMI system can be integrated in production lines for sorting, marking or ejecting the wood.
- Narrow field sensor, 400 mm or 600 mm
- Maximum 3 sensors connected to one console
- Integrated optical sensor for board detection.
- Maximum 200 boards per minute.
- 400 MC measurements per second.
- Fully automatic calibrations, no potentiometers
- Board thickness 10~150 mm.
- Operating temperature -10 ~ 40°C (14~104°F) (non-condensing)
- X400 (400 x 200 x 150 mm)
- X600 (600 x 200 x 150 mm)
- X400 (5.4 kg)
- X600 (8.1 kg)