FMD6 Moisture Meter
Professsional with many features
FMD6 measures the moisture content with a probe which is placed in or onto the material to be measured.
The FMD6 has a memory for measuring reports. Each report includes the data of the measured material as well as a statistical survey and a reliability interval. Stored values can be printed or processed with a personal computer using the FMD-Print program.
FMD6 is the fully model of the well-known FMD and offers interesting new features as:
- Wood species including botanical names
- Updating new calibration lines by e-mail
- Minimum and maximum moisture content can be set for quick selection
- Improved operation
- Extended memory for 2000 readings
- An audible alarm
- USB connection possible
- Tracable and theft protection by programming vital user information such as company or user name
Unique features are the available calibration lines of wood species and building materials as well as the function to add user calibration lines.
The FMD6 is the perfect instrument for the professional who wants to measure, store and register moisture measurements of various wood species and construction materials, for the benefit of quality control.
The FMD6 moisture meter is approved by the FMPA (MPA, Otto Graph Institut) for measuring the moisture content in glue laminated wood products