Feedback Return Conveyor
Specially designed to handle the fast pace of end-to-end feeding on Shaper Sanders and Edge Foilers. Available in two models, featuring 24 or 36 in wide receiving modules and return rollers. Standard receiving length is 36”, return conveyor length is proportionate to the length of the Shape & Sand or Edge Foiler it services.
- Feed rollers are driven by a D.C. variable speed motor, guide the part onto the receiving table.
- Set of top rollers prevent larger panels from tipping down while entering the receiving module.
- Polymer belts side shift the panels to the return rollers quickly and efficiently
- The return rollers, made of heavy duty PVC, are individually driven by welded urethane belts. These rollers are 2” lower than the pass height of the shaper, so parts can travel in opposite directions without interference.
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis, eliminating functional limitations typical of return devices with multiple cycle steps.