Simplify Setup and Reduce Costs.
The Expand Machinery GENTURN-52CS Y2 CNC Turn Mill Center is a 2″ bar capacity, eight-axis Swiss mill/turn center featuring a subspindle and dual C and Y axes for the production of complex work in one handling. There is no guide bushing in this sliding-headstock machine, which simplifies setup and reduces job expenses and setup time. Ample tool stations are provided to get the work done efficiently in one operation with 33-tool positions and 13-driven tools included, according to the builder.
Why Expand Machinery GENTURN-52CS Y2 CNC Turn Mill Center ?
- 2” Bar Capacity with 6,000 RPM Spindle
- Full “C” Axis on Main Spindle and Sub Spindle
- Full “Y” Axis on Main Spindle and Sub Spindle
- 33 Total Tool Positions with 13 Live Tools
- Simultaneous Main and Sub-Spindle Machining
- Parts Catcher and Chip Conveyor Standard
- 33-tool positions and 13 driven tools included
- 22 tool stations service the front side work and an additional 13 backworking tool positions are standard
- Features a heavy ribbed torque-tube box casting
- Both main and counter spindle feature accurate “dead-length” gripping and feature a high performance C-axis with full contouring and 360,000 radial positions (0.01-degree resolution)
- The GENTURN-52CS features and capabilities compare favorably with conventional twin-spindle, twin-turret lathes costing twice as much, especially when 13-driven tools are included
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.