Simplify Setup and Reduce Costs.
The Expand Machinery GENTURN-52CS Y2 CNC Turn Mill Center is a 2″ bar capacity, eight-axis Swiss mill/turn center featuring a subspindle and dual C and Y axes for the production of complex work in one handling. There is no guide bushing in this sliding-headstock machine, which simplifies setup and reduces job expenses and setup time. Ample tool stations are provided to get the work done efficiently in one operation with 33-tool positions and 13-driven tools included, according to the builder.
Why Expand Machinery GENTURN-52CS Y2 CNC Turn Mill Center ?
- 2” Bar Capacity with 6,000 RPM Spindle
- Full “C” Axis on Main Spindle and Sub Spindle
- Full “Y” Axis on Main Spindle and Sub Spindle
- 33 Total Tool Positions with 13 Live Tools
- Simultaneous Main and Sub-Spindle Machining
- Parts Catcher and Chip Conveyor Standard
- 33-tool positions and 13 driven tools included
- 22 tool stations service the front side work and an additional 13 backworking tool positions are standard
- Features a heavy ribbed torque-tube box casting
- Both main and counter spindle feature accurate “dead-length” gripping and feature a high performance C-axis with full contouring and 360,000 radial positions (0.01-degree resolution)
- The GENTURN-52CS features and capabilities compare favorably with conventional twin-spindle, twin-turret lathes costing twice as much, especially when 13-driven tools are included