Productivity, Performance, Process, Profit.
The Expand Machinery GENMILL 4024 High Speed CNC Machining Center combines strength with speed for optimum productivity, and features travels of 40.5” in X, 23.6” in Y, and 25.6” in the Z-axis. The rigidity of the massive Meehanite processed cast iron frame provides a high-strength cutting platform with superior vibration dampening and efficient metal removal rates.
Why Expand Machinery GENMILL 4024 High Speed CNC Machining Center?
- 30 Tool High Speed Double Arm ATC
- 1,417 Inch per Minute Rapid Rates
- Spindle Chiller for Consistent Thermal Stability
- 300-PSI Through-the-Tool Coolant System
- 2,700 Block Look-Ahead High-Speed Machining
- 4th & 5th Axis Wiring
- Mitsubishi M830 control features high-speed machining and includes super smooth surface control to provide superior surface finish
- Combination of the high speed machining features in the M830 and the enhanced metal cutting attributes of the high performance Big-Plus spindle and other listed enhanced machine characteristics combine to create a more productive metal removal environment
- The 12,000 RPM 25-HP direct-drive in-line #40 taper spindle features rigid-tapping and includes a thermostatically controlled spindle-oil cooler.
- The dual-contact precision ground “Big-Plus” spindle provides enhanced rigidity, superior concentricity, increased tool life and greater cutting capability; along with excellent tool length repeatability.
- Precision pretensioned roller bearing guideways to provide nearly twice the rigidity of ball bearing ways for enhanced cutting performance and the 1,417 IPM rapid rates make for reduced cycle times.
- A fast 1.7-second tool-to-tool change time is combined with a 30-tool twin-arm automatic tool changer.
- An included 300-PSI through-the-tool coolant system is also included for more efficient chip removal and extended tool life.
- A host of helpful standard features that others charge extra for are included with the machine.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.