Low cost edgebander return conveyor.
The Doucet XPRS Return Conveyor’s low cost and smaller footprint make it the perfect choice of small to medium size cabinet makers.
The XPRS Return is specially designed to be used with smaller edgebanders. Its low cost and tiny footprint make it a perfect choice for small to medium size cabinet makers. At last an Edgebander Return that will carry your business to a higher level of profitability, even in a part-time operation.
Why Doucet XPRS Return Conveyor?
- Available in right or left hand return configuration
- Features 24″ or 36″ wide receiving modules and return conveyors
- Standard module length is 60″, return length is proportionate to the length of the edgebander
- Power requirement is 110 volts – single phase – 15 amps service, no compressed air is required
- PVC Rollers are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- Feed rollers, driven by a variable speed motor, from 0 to 60 ft/min, guide the part onto the receiving module.
- A set of top rollers prevents larger panels from tipping down while entering the receiving module.
- Polymer belts side-shift the panels to the return rollers quickly and efficiently.
- The return rollers are 2″ lower than the pass height of the edgebander, so that parts can travel in opposite directions without interference.
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Achieving optimum performance from your edgebander.Service and Support
Edgebanders tend to be one of the more complex machines to operate in a woodworking shop, and their performance has a vital impact on the quality of your finished product. Proper machine setup, maintenance, and cleaning play a major role in achieving the best edgebanding results. Below are some basic tips that can greatly reduce the downtime you experience on your edgebander and keep it producing quality components.