Powerful and precise cope & stick cabinet door assembly clamp.
The Doucet SDM Single Door Clamp is designed for Cope and Stick Doors (90°). The SDM is suitable for the assembly of drawer fronts as well as of a large pantry doors. Built on an industrial strength welded tubular frame, The Door Master features “no compromise” pneumatics – brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders. Its pedestal allows to choose a convenient working height for your operator. Its pedestal allows choosing a convenient working height for your operator.
Why Doucet SDM Single Door Clamp?
Door Master for Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in three models: SDM, SDM2 and SDM+.
- The SDM model is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30″ x 72″ down to drawer fronts 5 ½” x 12 ½”. Standard model has three clamps.
- The SDM2 model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30″ x 48″ down to drawer fronts 5 ½” x 12 ½”. Standard model has five clamps.
- The SDM+ model features 1 additional vertical clamp for doors with central style. Standard model has four clamps.
Those models are designed for quick and accurate assembling, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors.
- For quick and accurate assembly, clamping, and squaring of cabinet doors
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance-Free Unit
- Effortless Setups
- No joint pinning needed
- A quick flow pneumatic valve for speedy activation of the air cylinders
- Three clamps with air cylinders as follows:
- one fixed vertical clamp
- one mobile vertical clamp on roller bearings for effortless positioning
- one mobile horizontal clamp with a unique “gas spring” assisted lever for effortless centering
- The “gas spring” action is adjustable to 3 distinct settings relative to the operator’s selected working height