Powerful and precise cope & stick cabinet door assembly clamp.
The Doucet SDM Single Door Clamp is designed for Cope and Stick Doors (90°). The SDM is suitable for the assembly of drawer fronts as well as of a large pantry doors. Built on an industrial strength welded tubular frame, The Door Master features “no compromise” pneumatics – brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders. Its pedestal allows to choose a convenient working height for your operator. Its pedestal allows choosing a convenient working height for your operator.
Why Doucet SDM Single Door Clamp?
Door Master for Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in three models: SDM, SDM2 and SDM+.
- The SDM model is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30″ x 72″ down to drawer fronts 5 ½” x 12 ½”. Standard model has three clamps.
- The SDM2 model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30″ x 48″ down to drawer fronts 5 ½” x 12 ½”. Standard model has five clamps.
- The SDM+ model features 1 additional vertical clamp for doors with central style. Standard model has four clamps.
Those models are designed for quick and accurate assembling, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors.
- For quick and accurate assembly, clamping, and squaring of cabinet doors
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance-Free Unit
- Effortless Setups
- No joint pinning needed
- A quick flow pneumatic valve for speedy activation of the air cylinders
- Three clamps with air cylinders as follows:
- one fixed vertical clamp
- one mobile vertical clamp on roller bearings for effortless positioning
- one mobile horizontal clamp with a unique “gas spring” assisted lever for effortless centering
- The “gas spring” action is adjustable to 3 distinct settings relative to the operator’s selected working height
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.