UNi5X-400 5-Axis Vertical Milling Center
- 5-Axis high speed VMC that offers better accuracy, more productivity, less manpower and higher profitability.
- A one piece inverted Y-shape column design offers superior rigidity and stability.
- The pre-tensioned Class C3 ball screws are used in all three axis.
- All servo motors are directly coupled to ball screws, increasing movement sensitivity while dramatically reducing backlash.
- A large-diameter BBT spindle design uses four-piece of P4 Class and high-precision angular-contact ball bearings to increase spindle rigidity and loading capability and to maintain high accuracy during high-speed machining.