TO/CC Veneer Guillotine
- TO/CC is designed for heavy-duty work.
- Whole steel welded framework, except the knife beam, which is made of cast iron.
- Provided with a rear feed for parallel cutting of the veneer pack.
- Motorized rear feed operated from the control panel, thus considerably speeding up work.
- Front square, permits the cross-cutting of the veneer packs.
- Millimeter counter for work piece width.
- As no ways lubrication is necessary, the danger of drops of oil marking the veneers is avoided.
- Centralized lubrication system.
- Torsion bar so that crosscutting operation is possible in any position, without impairing machine accuracy.
- Knife and hold down beam movements are operated by hydraulic cylinders.
- Knife & hold-down beam pressure are independently adjustable.
- Cutting edge light, permitting an easy alignment of the veneer sheets thereby saving material and time.
- Double safety photo cells are mounted at each end of machine opening for safe operation.
- Operate in manual/automatic, as standard.
- In manual machine operation, all movements are independent and are to be operated separately