TBH Series 3 Roll Double Pinch Plate Rolls
Carell Parmigiani TBH 3 Roll Double Pinch Plate Rolls are built tough for longer machine life and are designed to minimize maintenance. The TBH Series with capacities to 6” coupled with a selection of over 55 standard models provide unmatched flexibility and coverage of most any plate rolling requirement. The 3 Roll as well as 4 Roll Plate Rolls can be designed and built to handle a wide range of specific rolling requirements to include shorter or longer lengths from 20 inches to 24 feet, custom roll cambers, slotted rolls for plate with flanges-lips-ribs, corrugated patterns for corrugated material, vertical rolling applications and more.
The TBH is a double pinch design plate roll with independent adjustment of the two lower rolls on inclined sliding guides. This allows to pre-bend and roll both plate edges with only one insertion (no need to remove and turn the plate). The three rolls drive assures the best plate feeding also when rolling thin plates and the large opening between the top and lower rolls increases machine flexibility. The TBH bending machines are equipped with the exclusive Parmigiani Parallelism System (PPS) for rolls parallelism control (closed ring type).
The PPS assures the max precision in rolls positioning also after several years of intensive work.
Linear sliding guides with anti-friction material (AVG System).(No maintenance; High loading and carrying capacity; Smooth and stable positioning).All rolls, mounted on spherical roller bearings, are driven by separate hydraulic motor for each roll. The TBH bending machines are equipped with the multi-bearing system that guarantees the highest reliability even for intensive productions and cone bending.
- Fully hydraulic drive of top and lower rolls with automatic speed compensation
- Full frame design for maximum rigidity and precision
- Machine frame with linear guides for roll sliding
- Heavy-Duty multi-bearing system with 4 spherical roller bearings for each roll
- Sliding support with high resistance antifriction material, maintenance free
- Rolls made of high resistance steel forgings, with large diameter and light ambering
- Rigid frame construction without force transmitted to foundation
- Digital control of the rolls parallelism with proportional valves. Precision 0.1 mm (0.004″)
- Heavy-duty turning bearing support, with four anti-deflection points for maximum rigidity
- Heavy-duty and rigid frame design for maximum resistance for cone rolling
- Infinitely variable pinching pressure of the central lower roll with digital pressure gauge
- Centralized control panel, light weight design for easy handling
- Wired with light-cables against electromagnetic interference