312HV4 / CPHV180 Angle Roll
The CARELL 312HV4 / CPHV-190 is a 3 driven rolls, double initial pinch universal roll bending machine with independent hydraulic adjustment of both lateral bending rolls and hydraulic powered rotation of all three rolls. Lateral guides are adjustable in all three axii. This versatile unit is ideal for rolling standard/special sections plus tube/pipe in mild-structural-stainless steels and a variety of other materials. Machines are furnished with a set of standard universal rolls.
- Dual LED Digital Displays monitor bending roll positions (All CPHV Versions).
- Rugged, rigid, one piece solid steel weldment frame, normalized and precision machined
- Larger, high strength steel shafts, heat treated and ground
- Independent hydraulic adjustment of both lower rolls for double prebending
- Universal bending rolls with modular components, hardened and wear resistant.
- Variable Speed rotation via electronic proportional valves for precision prebending control
- Multi axis, 6 way, fully adjustable lateral guides, hydraulic powered in all three directions