303HV / CPHV60 Angle Roll
The CARELL 303HV / CPHV-60 is a 3 roll, double initial pinch universal bending machines with independent hydraulic adjustment of both lateral bending rolls and powered rotation of all three bending rolls. These versatile units are ideal for rolling standard/special sections plus tube/pipe in mild-structural-stainless steels, aluminum, brass, copper as well as other materials. Machines are furnished with a set of standard universal rolls.
- Dual LED Digital Displays monitor bending roll positions
- Double Pinch Geometry permits pre-bending of leading & trailing ends of the profile without removal from the machine.
- Telescoping modular Multi-Component roll set specifically designed to bend standard sections including angle Leg-In/Out and Square Rectangular Tube as well as other shapes in a variety of material types.
- Tri-Directional Lateral Guides with cam rollers for correcting inherent twist when rolling angle leg-in
- Operates both Horizontal AND Vertical