There is nothing like an Overarm Router for production woodworking.
The Cantek SR750 Pneumatic Overarm Pin Router is the ideal solution for high volume routing and profiling of repetitive shapes. With its powerful 7.5 HP router which turns at an RPM of 10000 or 20000 RPM you can cut through solid wood or panel products with ease. Simply follow your profile with one of the guide pins included (1/4”, 3/8”, ½”) for fast and convenient routing operation. The machine is constructed with a solid welded steel frame and cast-iron tilting table. The large solid table is fitted with a steel fence and the spindle to column clearance is 29.5”. Comes with a convenient foot pedal to actuate the router so you can keep your hands on the template.
Why Cantek SR750 Pneumatic Overarm Pin Router?
- Precision Constructed Spindle Assembly: The massive spindle, which is ground and balanced, is mounted on super precision (GNP4 grade) ball bearings to assure high performance routing year after year. Close fit tolerance and carefully assembly to minimize thermal expansion, almost without heat generated, quiet, stable running in high-speed routing.
- 3-Position Depth Stops: A square turret built inside the head which gives 3 depths spindle travel control, stoppers may be adjustable. The knurled knob under head allows operator select depth conveniently
- Spindle Travel: Travel speed adjustment is made from controller on air cylinder. Maximum travel 3-3/4″. The spindle down feed is driven by air cylinder, operated with foot switch. Hydraulic controlled travel end speed provides smoothly feed against the work.
- Lubrication: Spindle assembly fitted with grease nipples for spindle bearing lubrication. Spindle stroke way is automatic lubricated, eliminate worry of failure lubrication.
- Rigid Table: The massive table is scientifically ribbed, precision ground, and perfect squareness to spindle. Rests on heavy trunnions permit 45-degree maximum tilt. Table surface slotted for holding guide fence accurately.
- Drive Belt: Top quality belt assures long service life. Belt tension is made with handwheel through a rack and gear mechanism giving positive belt tension and correct belt track.
- Collets Included – Double taper type: 1/4″ 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″. Metric sizes available as an option: 6, 9, 12mm.
- Guide Pins Included: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″.
- 7.5HP Spindle Motor with magnetic switch.
- Dust cleaning air gun
- Brush ring shroud
- Fence for straight routing
- Dust Hood: 3″ diameter outlet
- Grease: One bottle spread, recommended grade SUN-742EP.