Accomplish your tasks without worrying about the performance of your sander.
The Cantek S372 37″ Two Head Widebelt Sander is perfect for any small to mid-sized shop looking to achieve outstanding results. Its robust construction is the best in its class and provides superior sanding results. The flexibility with quick-change abrasive belts allows for more applications in a shorter time frame, helping to assist and meet deadlines. In addition, the S372 has a relatively small footprint providing greater access for smaller shops to accomplish bigger results. Equipped with motorized thickness adjustment with digital input control with settings to 0.001″ / 0.01mm for precise table setting without compromise.
Why Cantek S372 37″ Widebelt Sander?
- Dual sanding heads increase efficiency by reducing the number of passes.
- Rubber contact drum for calibration sanding.
- Combination sanding unit with 5″ rubber contact drum and 2″ wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
- Adjustable platen produces superior sanding results with finer sandpaper grits.
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows the operator to key in the desired thickness, and table will automatically move into position.
- Small footprint.
- Two sanding heads:
- First Head: Rubber contact drum with 7″ diameter drum.
- Second Head: Combination head with 5″ diameter drum and 2″ wide platen.
- Electronic belt tracking for optimum belt life and sanding results.
- Ammeter for load monitoring to ensure the proper amount of material is removed according to the selected grit.
- Disc brake on the main motor allows for faster belt changes.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with quick release outboard support to facilitate fast belt changes.
- Table raising jackscrews.
- Interlocks are located on all access doors.