A precision straight line ripsaw for high production with improved safety features.
The Cantek R18 bottom cutting straight line ripsaw is designed with performance and added safety in mind. Cutting from below forces the workpiece down on to the feed chain for superior hold down. In addition, the blade can project up above the workpiece to allow the gullet to clear the chips which leads to less heat buildup resulting in longer blade life and improved cut quality. The R18 is capable of producing a glue joint cut up to 12 feet. The powerful 20HP direct drive ensures optimum feed rates no matter what material or thickness you are cutting.
Why Cantek R18 Bottom Cutting Straight Line Ripsaw?
- Cutting from below has a distinct advantage in that the gullet of the sawblade projects above the stock to clear the shavings halfway through the cut providing for superior finish results and extended blade life
- Bottom cutting also forces the material down on to the chain surface providing for safer operation
- Powerful 20HP motor allows for optimum feed speeds no matter what the material or thickness
- Extended hold down assembly with guaranteed glue joint ripping from 1’ to 12’
- Precision cast-iron split feed chain with automatic lubrication for maximum wear protection
- Auto-lowering bottom anti-kickback finders to facilitate with lining up the workpiece on the table
- Extra heavy-duty machine frame made of thick welded steel and cast iron
- Split chain, double feed track with HRC60 Rockwell Hardened Guideways
- Massive steel table with 26” maximum rip capacity
- (11) hold down rolls and 41” long chain above the table ensures precision straight-line ripping
- Automatic chain and track lubrication system ensures long life of the chain & track assembly
- Saw arbor height is adjusted manually
- Manual rip fence adjustment by handwheel and rack & pinion with dual inch/metric scale
- Manual thickness adjustment with linear scale
- Saw arbor brake included
- Anti-kickback fingers top and bottom for safe operation
- Safety interlock on access door
- Comes with 14” rip saw blade: 14mm pin holes on 65mm centers
- Optional laser light to project the cutting line to help with cutting yield
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.