Powerful features in a small footprint sliding panel saw.
The Cantek P305 10’ Sliding Table Saw is built for the budget conscious user that still wants precision and accuracy. The P305 has a precision sliding table which runs on ball bearings and hardened steel guide strips. It is equipped with individual motors for the main saw blade (5 HP) and scoring blade (1 HP). The blade height and tilt is manually adjusted by means of individual handwheels. The angle of the blade is displayed by a linear scale for added operator convenience. The rip fence runs on a round hardened rail and is manually adjusted up to 51”. Equipped with a extendable crosscut miter fence and flip stops.
Why Cantek P305 10′ Sliding Table Saw?
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with ball bearing guide system for smooth table movement
- Powerful 5 HP main motor with 1 HP scoring motor
- Heavy duty cast-iron rip fence with 51” cutting capacity
- Aluminum crosscut miter fence with (2) flip stops and dual inch/metric scales
- Manual rise/fall the main saw blade
- Manual tilting of the saw blades with angle indicator conveniently located by adjustment handwheel
- Overarm blade guard with build in dust port
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Solid rip fence with manual fine adjustment and locking lever
- Easy to access external scoring adjustment
- Convenient eccentric manual scoring adjustment
- Extension table at side and back of main table
- Equipped with set of main and scoring blades
- Included: Eccentric hold down clamp & wedge for solid wood ripping included