High quality edge banding results for cabinet parts and case goods.
The Cantek MX350 Automatic Edgebander is a compact edgebander capable of applying up to 3mm thick edge tape on cabinet parts and more. The counter rotating pre-milling cutters ensure optimum panel edge quality and squareness which result in a less visible glue joint. It comes equipped with high frequency motors on both the end trim and top & bottom trim. In addition it is equipped with PVC radius scraping and buffing units. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm. It’s compact design and affordable price point make it the ideal edge banding solution for the small cabinet shop who requires pre-milling.
Why Cantek MX350 Automatic Edgebander?
- Versatile edgebander capable of applying 0.4mm to 3mm edge tape.
- Quick change glue pot allows you to change glue colours in minutes.
- Couter rotating diamond premilling cutters produce optimum panel edge for superior edgebanding results
- High frequency end trim & flush trim motors produce fine edge finishing results
- Multi-function trimmers allows for flush or radius trimming on edge banding
- Radius scraping removes any knife marks on radius edges
- Buffing unit polishes the edge
- Powerful chain feed system ensure work piece stability during application and processing of edge banding resulting in a high quality finish
- Teflon coated Quick Change glue pot can be removed and exchanged in only minutes. Comes with (1) quick change pot and others can be acquired for running different color glues.
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material can be hand-fed
- Conveyor chain feed system for reliable results
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- PLC control system with LED display and keypad
- Workpiece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800mm (31 ½”), for PVC/ABS
- Spring-loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers
- Heavy-duty pressure beam with extendable workpiece support
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.