A powerful multi ripsaw for the most demanding ripping applications.
The Cantek MRS300 Multi Ripsaw is a true production multi ripsaw with an industrial cast iron machine body. The precision cast iron chain and track system allows for maximum durability and precision resulting in superior cut quality and accuracy. The removable saw sleeve system allows for fast changeovers between ripping operations leading to increase throughput. The MRS300 is also equipped with a powerful 50HP standard saw motor for maximum cutting depth with multiple rip blades and increase feed speeds. A minimum ripping length of 11.8” can be achieved with the optional short stock attachment.
Why Cantek MRS300 Multi Ripsaw?
- Industrial cast iron construction for superior vibration damping and optimum cut quality and machine life
- Precision cast iron chain and track assembly ensures precise straight-line ripping
- 12” useable arbor length with saw sleeve system allowing for faster setups when additional sleeves are used
- High precision Nickel chrome steel saw arbor with 70 mm diameter and double keys
- Extended cast iron infeed fence to aid the operator in feeding boards
- Optional short stock attachment allowing for ripping lengths down to 11.8”
- Straight line caterpillar feeding with heavy guided chain
- Precision extended cast iron rip fence runs on large diameter fence bar for quick rip fence adjustment
- Automatic centralized lubrication system for lubricating the chain and race assembly ensuring long life and precision
- Automatic Star-Delta starter (slow speed start) to the main motor and low voltage controls
- (3) sets of Anti-Kickback Fingers: (2) top + (1) bottom for operator safety
- Powered Rise & Fall to the pressure rollers allows for quick thickness adjustment
- CE style European guard & safety features
- Optional quick setting collars which eliminate the need for spacers which allow for fast changeovers between desired ripping widths
- Optional laser projection lights
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.