Economical 4-Sided Planer Moulder Solution for the Small Shop.
The Cantek M412 4-Sided Planer Moulder is an economical and compact machine designed for professional woodworkers looking to produce a wide range of mouldings or S4S. With individual motors to each spindle you can comfortably produce a wide range of products including flooring, crown moulding, paneling, door & furniture components, S4S, and more. The electronic digital thickness control and mechanical readouts allow for fast and accurate adjustment of the spindles to produce the desired result. Equipped as standard with both infeed and outfeed tables the material is well supported during cutting operations. Its small footprint makes it the ideal solution for the small custom shop who wants to produce their own mouldings.
Why Cantek M412 4-Sided Planer Moulder?
- Four cutting modes: Single / double / three / four-sided planing and moulding
- Designated individual motors to each spindle
- Variable feed speed from 11-52 FPM for optimum finish results
- Digital motorized thickness controller (inch / metric) for operator convenience
- Mechanical digital readouts for side head adjustment
- 3 depth of cut control plates for bottom cutterhead
- Includes infeed outfeed table for supporting material during machining
- Upgraded adjustable infeed fence for convenient depth adjustment
- See through top guard so operator can view cutterheads
- Centralized control panel to turn on and off all working units and adjust thickness opening
- Top horizontal spindle is equipped with two pattern knife for planing and moulding operations
- Left vertical spindle can be adjusted in and out manually with a mechanical digital readout for accurate positioning
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.