Flexible boring solution for construction drilling, line drilling, and more.
The Cantek HS21T 21-Spindle Construction Boring Machine is a versatile construction drilling machine which is capable of line boring, end drilling, & construction drilling functions. The HS21T has a robust fabricated steel construction with precision machined cast iron table. The boring head is cycled pneumatically and runs on precision linear guide rails for smooth drilling cycles. A 2 ½ HP motor powers the boring head with 21 gear driven drill bits and operates at 2800 RPM. Each spindle is equipped with a quick-change chuck to facilitate fast changeovers between drilling operations. The machine comes equipped with fold away side fences which are positioned using a linear scale. The 118” (3 meter) back fence is equipped with (4) flip tops which is ideal for positioning panels during line boring applications and more. The boring head is effortlessly tilted from 0-90o by a pneumatic cylinder. It can also be locked in any position between 0o and 90o for angle drilling operations. Boring depth is quickly and precisely adjusted using a 6-position turret system. Workpieces are held firmly in place by (2) pneumatic clamps.
Why Cantek HS21T 21-Spindle Construction Boring Machine?
- Single line boring machine with 21 spindles (11 RH & 10 LH) at 32mm centers
- Tiltable boring unit can be changed from horizontal to vertical drilling by pneumatic setting
- Pneumatic drilling cycle by convenient foot pedal
- Quick 6-position boring depth selector for fast changeover
- 21 quick change chuck for fast changeover
- Boring unit can be tilted manually for angular drilling
- Adjustable drill feed speed
- Mechanical digital readouts are provided for precise setting of the boring head
- Two-fold away side fences for end boring or drilling smaller components
- Side fences provides convenient positioning of the workpiece using a linear scale for positioning
- 3-meter back fence with 4 adjustable stops for line boring or they can be set on the side fence for dowel drilling on the face of the gable