Flexible boring solution for construction drilling, line drilling, and more.
The Cantek HS21T 21-Spindle Construction Boring Machine is a versatile construction drilling machine which is capable of line boring, end drilling, & construction drilling functions. The HS21T has a robust fabricated steel construction with precision machined cast iron table. The boring head is cycled pneumatically and runs on precision linear guide rails for smooth drilling cycles. A 2 ½ HP motor powers the boring head with 21 gear driven drill bits and operates at 2800 RPM. Each spindle is equipped with a quick-change chuck to facilitate fast changeovers between drilling operations. The machine comes equipped with fold away side fences which are positioned using a linear scale. The 118” (3 meter) back fence is equipped with (4) flip tops which is ideal for positioning panels during line boring applications and more. The boring head is effortlessly tilted from 0-90o by a pneumatic cylinder. It can also be locked in any position between 0o and 90o for angle drilling operations. Boring depth is quickly and precisely adjusted using a 6-position turret system. Workpieces are held firmly in place by (2) pneumatic clamps.
Why Cantek HS21T 21-Spindle Construction Boring Machine?
- Single line boring machine with 21 spindles (11 RH & 10 LH) at 32mm centers
- Tiltable boring unit can be changed from horizontal to vertical drilling by pneumatic setting
- Pneumatic drilling cycle by convenient foot pedal
- Quick 6-position boring depth selector for fast changeover
- 21 quick change chuck for fast changeover
- Boring unit can be tilted manually for angular drilling
- Adjustable drill feed speed
- Mechanical digital readouts are provided for precise setting of the boring head
- Two-fold away side fences for end boring or drilling smaller components
- Side fences provides convenient positioning of the workpiece using a linear scale for positioning
- 3-meter back fence with 4 adjustable stops for line boring or they can be set on the side fence for dowel drilling on the face of the gable
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.