Powerful features for production resawing.
The Cantek HR400PB Horizontal Band Resaw is a heavy-duty resaw with a robust machine design capable of resawing large timbers with precise results. With its powerful 30HP variable speed saw motor and variable speed hydraulic feed system the HR400PB can be optimized for any job. Equipped with a large cutting capacity up to 15 ¾” wide and up to 9.8” thick. The saw assembly is raised and lowered electronically using a digital input controller for precise thickness setting. All controls are conveniently located next to the infeed conveyor for operator convenience.
Why Cantek HR400PB Horizontal Band Resaw?
- Large capacity up to 15 ¾” wide and 9.8” thick
- Powerful 30HP saw motor with variable speed by frequency inverter for optimum resawing results
- Hydraulic drive for feed conveyor and return conveyor with infinitely variable speed adjustment
- Precision machined and dynamically balanced solid steel band wheels
- 2” wide saw blades allow for superior cutting feed rates
- Motorized thickness adjustment with digital controller for precise setting of the blade height
- Industrial welded tubular steel frame allows you to handle any job, big or small
- Air over oil blade tensioning unit ensures optimum blade tension resulting in a precise cut
- Digital thickness control in both Inch & Metric for precise adjustment of the band height
- New Low Friction sandwich type saw guide system with adjustable left guide to minimize the distance between the guides for higher cutting precision
- Mist Bandsaw blade lubrication & cooling system allows for increased feed seeds, higher accuracy, and longer blade life
- Centralized control panel for operator convenienceSolid steel bandwheels are precision machined and dynamically balanced
- Saw assembly is raised and lowered by anti-backlash re-circulating ballscrews
- Heavy duty hydraulic feed system with variable speed control
- Hydraulically driven return conveyor for returning material to the operator requiring additional resawing
- Pneumatic top pressure roller automatically adjusts to the workpiece thickness
- An amp meter is located on the control panel for load monitoring
- Hinged blade covers allow for full access to the band wheels for convenient blade changing
- Y Delta – Low amperage starter on the saw motor