Industrial manually operated sliding table saw.
The Cantek D405M-10 10’ sliding table saw is the ideal panel cutting solution for kitchen cabinet shops, millwork companies, and furniture shops who need a precision saw but only require manual adjustments. The D405M-10 combines a heavy-duty construction with cast iron main table, cast iron saw carriage, and precision sliding table resulting in precise panel sizing with high accuracy and repeatability time after time. The double roller sliding table runs effortlessly and smoothly and the crosscut miter fence can be easily and accurately adjusted for optimum results
Why Cantek D405M-10 10′ Sliding Table Saw?
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with prismatic rollers running on precision ground steel guides for smooth and effortless table movement
- Crosscut miter fence with (2) flip stops for accurate panel sizing and angular cuts
- Manual blade rise, fall, and tilting with convenient pointer for blade angle display
- Heavy duty rip fence runs on round cylindrical solid steel guide with manual adjustment and micro adjustment knob
- Overarm safety guard with quick change system for changing between straight and bevel cutting guards
- Powerful 7 ½ HP main motor for 3 Phase or 5HP main motor for Single Phase, with separate 1HP scoring motor
- Manual saw blade rise/fall & tilting, conveniently located on the operator side of the machine
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Dual inch and metric scales for both rip and crosscut fences
- Manual lateral and vertical scoring adjustment by externally mounted handles for operator convenience
- Eccentric hold down clamp, table return handle, and wedge for solid wood ripping included
- Overhead saw blade guard with built in dust port included (CE-type)
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.