Stop walking around your saw with the programmable rip fence.
The Cantek D405ANC 1-Axis Sliding Table Saw is the ideal sliding panel saw for high accuracy cutting of sheet materials for the production of kitchen cabinetry, furniture, millwork operations, and more. The NC rip fence provides the operator with the added convenience of setting the rip width automatically through an eye level control. This saves time while providing a high level of accuracy and repeatability. The 10’ sliding table is made from a precision aluminum extrusion and runs on precision linear guide rails.
Why Cantek D405ANC 1-Axis Sliding Table Saw?
- Programmable rip fence saves time & provides high level of accuracy and repeatability
- Precision sliding table runs on hardened linear guides for extremely smooth and effortless movement
- Powerful 7.5 HP main motor and separate 1HP scoring motor
- Ergonomic eye level control panel for setting the rip width, blade height, and blade angle along with on/off switches for the main and scoring motors
- Accurate crosscut miter fence for fast length and angle setting
- Programmable rip fence with maximum cutting width of 51″ by means of a precision ball screw
- Motorized blade rise/fall
- Motorized blade tilting with electronic angle display on control panel
- Overhead control panel can be adjusted for operator convenience
- Convenient external manual scoring adjustment
- 7.5 HP main motor with 1HP scoring motor
- (3) saw blade speeds for optimum cutting results in various materials
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with prismatic rollers running on precision ground steel guides
- Aluminum extruded crosscut fence with (2) flip stops with convenient angle adjustment for mitre cuts
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Overhead CE blade guard with dust port
- Complete with eccentric clamp and wedge for solid wood cutting
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.