A robust widebelt sander with minimal footprint.
The Cantek C251 24″ Widebelt Sander is compact and versatile with a combination sanding unit for calibration and final sanding. The robust sanding unit and heavy-duty frame ensures optimum sanding results. Motorized thickness adjustment with digital thickness control for fast and accurate table adjustment.
Why Cantek C251 24″ Widebelt Sander?
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows operator to key in the desired thickness and table will automatically move into position.
- Small footprint
- Combination sanding unit with 3-3/8” rubber contact drum and 2” wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
- Electronic belt tracking for optimum belt life and sanding results
- Ammeter for load monitoring to ensure the proper amount of material is being removed according to the selected grit.
- Disc brake on main motor allows for faster belt changes
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with quick release outboard support to facilitate fast belt changes.
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rolls for superior part hold down
- Material over-height limit switch
- Hour meter records the actual running time of the machine which can be used to provide timely maintenance for the machine
- Interlocks located on all access doors.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
Poor finishing results? Stay alert for the most common widebelt sanding issues.Service and Support
Widebelt sanding is a critical stage in wood preparation before and during the finishing process. Often poor sanding results do not show up until it is too late and you have finished the material. Knowing what issues to look for and how to remedy them in advance will save you both time and money by eliminating costly rework and defects.
Regular maintenance can save you money and time on your wide belt sander.Service and Support
Providing regular maintenance on your wide belt sander can help mitigate small problems from turning into larger ones. These issues can often cause a halt to production and lead to costly delays.