A Compact, Reliable, and Affordable Edgebanding Solution.
The Bi-Matic Prima Plus 5.3 edgebander will apply edgebanding from 0.4mm to 3mm and is specially designed for applying coil edgebanding on cabinet and case good components. The patented screw glue roller from Bi-Matic ensures a consistent and constant glue delivery to the panel even on long and thick parts. The screw glue roller is also capable of applying thinner viscosity glues including Polypropylene to virtually eliminate the glue line.
Why Bi-Matic Prima Plus 5.3 Edgebander?
- Patented screw glue rollers allows for superior glue delivery even on long panels and is capable of running thinner viscosity glues like Polypropylene for virtually invisible glue joints
- High frequency dual motor end trim with auto chamfering of the blades from 0-15o
- High frequency top & bottom trimmers equipped with nesting tracing rollers
- Radius scraping unit with 2mm tooling and equipped with nesting tracing rollers
- Glue scraping unit for removing any excess glue
- Buffing station for polishing edge
- Teflon coated gluepot with quick heat up time of 5-6 minutes.
- 650mm diameter coil support tray for holding coil edgebanding
- 3mm guillotine for cutting 3mm edgebanding up to 54mm wide
- Pressure zone consist of (1) driven and (2) idle pressure rollers
- Microprocessor control for turning on and off all working units and control the glue pot temperature
- Dual high frequency motor end trim which can be automatically inclined from 0-15o from the control panel
- High frequency top and bottom trimmers with nesting tracking rollers and equipped with the Easy-Set system for quick adjustment between various pre-set thicknesses
- Equipped with multi function insert tooling for flush and radius trimming (2mm)
- Radius scraping unit with 2mm radius tooling with upper nesting rollers and can be pneumatically activated by the control panel. It is also equipped with the Easy-Set system
- A chip box collects the scrapings to ensure they do not enter the dust collector
- Anti-adhesive liquid sprinkler installed in prior to the scraping unit
- Glue scraping unit with rotating tracer wheels to remove any excess glue to provide a pristine finish on the panel
- Top & bottom buffing units to polish the edge of the panel
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Achieving optimum performance from your edgebander.Service and Support
Edgebanders tend to be one of the more complex machines to operate in a woodworking shop, and their performance has a vital impact on the quality of your finished product. Proper machine setup, maintenance, and cleaning play a major role in achieving the best edgebanding results. Below are some basic tips that can greatly reduce the downtime you experience on your edgebander and keep it producing quality components.