Most popular style for thinner material requirements.
The Bendmak CYL Series 3 Roll Initial Pinch style of plate rolls offer great capability and value the asymmetrical design allows the sheet metal to be correctly aligned before bending. With the sheet metal properly clamped between two rolls during forming it ensures the material maintains its position guaranteeing precise bending.
Asymmetric, or Initial Pinch, bending machines, with their easy-to-use features, allow you to get perfect results with a single operator. With its control panels and foot pedals separate from the machine, it provides full control at each stage of the bending process.
Why Bendmak CYL Series 3-Roll Initial Pinch Plate Rolls?
- Cast iron body
- Top and bottom rolls driven by brake electric motor and planetary reducer and gear system, and self brake main motor
- Cone bending device
- Swivel out top roll
- Separate control panel
- Up and down movements of the back and bottom rolls by hand wheel
- Rear shaft motor
- Conical bending device
- Hardened and polished rolls
- Body made of St-52
- Adjustable upper shaft for easy removal of rolled material
- Asymmetrical design for easy pre-bending
- Electric motor with brake, planetary reducer and lower and upper shafts driven by gear system
- CE Compliant
- Movable control panel that is on an independent base station from the machine