Powerful, stand-alone dust system for indoor wood dust collection.
The Belfab NBM-OP Series Modular Dust Collectors are perfect for the collection of wood dust. The NBM-OP is an enclosure-less bag type filtration unit engineered as a compact and high efficiency system, offering a height of less than 11’. This dust collector is designed to operate as either a dedicated “stand alone”, or main dust collector within a woodworking facility.
The NBM open system design integrates BELFAB modular filter technology. This feature makes it possible to increase filtration surface cost effectively, with the introduction of additional filter modules.
This expandable filter module capability makes it possible to offer large filtration surfaces, capable of developing an air to cloth ratio better than 6:1. This feature makes it ideal for dust collection applications involving moderate to large dust volume in either coarse or fine material.
The BELFAB open dust collector modular series comes with our patented upgradable blower, that makes it possible to increase blower performance (on our standard blower) from a 5HP/2500CFM to a 20HP/ 6000 CFM MAX by simply replacing motor and impeller within the same fan housing.
The optional HUMMER 1800 RPM fan offers super quiet operation at up to 9000 CFM* (see note). In applications where there is a requirement for low sound level (under 84 db), BELFAB HUMMER series is available for application ranging from 10HP to 20HP 5000 CFM.
*up to 5000CFM for indoor installation. Above 5,000 CFM an outdoor set up is required (NFPA 664)
Why Belfab NBM-OP Series Modular Dust Collectors?
- Modular system can be upgraded along with your dust collection requirements
- Models available from 5HP to 20HP with 1 to 6 module
- Optional: Super quiet Hummer blower, with its low RPM, is highly efficient and develops an airflow capacity of 5000 CFM
- Various disposal options to suit your needs and budget
- Height of less than 11’ making it ideal for a dedicated interior dust collection system
- Vertical mechanical manual shaker cleaning system
- Low maintenance direct drive centrifugal fan
- High efficiency TEFC motor, CSA-UL or CSA-US approved
- High efficiency needle felt filter bags
- The unit is configured for push application only
- Optional Hummer blower is ideal for applications that require a low sound level (under 84 dB)
- Premium TEFC motor (CSA-us approved)
- High efficiency bean bag filter bags with efficiency level of 99.99% between 3.8 and 4.6 microns (meets standard PM 2.5)
- Disposable plastic bags with quick clamps for standard disposal method with optional drum or tilt truck disposal methods