Powerful dust collection in a small package.
The Belfab JNBM-OP Dust Collector, available in 5 HP or 7.5 HP, is an industrial small capacity dust collector system equipped with a powerful blower generating over 2500 CFM. Available in single or three phases electrical connection.
This collector is designed to collect dust particles ranging from coarse to mixed sizes, generated by wood machines operating in intermittent or continuous fashions and producing moderate to heavy dust loads.
The JNBM-OP unit is generally recommended for applications involving one or two machines in a small shop environment or in larger facilities where there is a need for an industrial “stand alone solution”.
Why Belfab JNBM-OP Dust Collector?
- High performance industrial blower with top-of-the-line filter bag offering an efficiency of 98.98% @ 0.5 micron.
- Compact design of the JNBM-OP makes it ideal for applications where space is a premium
- Less than 12 feet high with a footprint less than 8 square feet
- High Efficiency 5HP or 7.5HP TEFC motor with direct drive centrifugal fan
- Choice of three disposal methods to suit your requirements
- A choice of 3 dust disposal systems
- Standard with 10 disposable bags
- Steel Drums
- Plastic Tilt trucks
- Magnetic starter in 3Ø – 208/230/460/600 volts
- Rapid assembly & installation
- Compact configuration offering a small footprint
- Low maintenance direct drive centrifugal fan
- AMCA Class B non-spark aluminium fan wheel
- High efficiency TEFC motor, CSA-UL or CSA-US approved
- High efficiency polytwill filter bags
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.