It’s time to clear the air by adding a downdraft table to your hand sanding operation.
The Belfab 3636DT downdraft table is ergonomic and energy efficient and offer easy operator maintenance. The table is mounted on wheels and can be easily moved around your shop. This downdraft table is perfect for light to medium duty woodworking applications such as sanding and finishing.
Why Belfab 3636DT Downdraft Table?
- The most innovative and efficient downdraft dust collection tables on the market
- Innovative filter design acts as dust trays to capture 100% of collected dust particles.
- Filters can be easily emptied, cleaned, and replaced in less than one minute!
- The tabletop surface is accessible from 360o
- The gas-cylinder assisted tabletop is fully counter balanced and auto-blocking for easy opening with one hand providing easy access to filters and inner chamber for maintenance
- Indestructible high friction and non scuffing tabletop mats secure parts in place and protect work from being damaged during sanding operations
- Advanced self-opening tabletop offering immediate access to filters
- Extra high efficiency, dual inlet, direct driven blowers
- Innovative blower design requires 50% less horsepower
- Unique recessed base for workers comfort
- Super quiet blower design operating under 74dB
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.