Increase your throughput with a small footprint material storage system.
The ALL-NEW Anderson MLS Multi-Bunk Loading System is designed to load full sheets of panel material automatically on to an Anderson full-line CNC router. This system greatly reduces the loading time which will immediately increase your productivity & profitability.
Why Anderson Multi-Bunk Loading System?
- Maximize efficiency by reducing the dead-time between loading sheets of material
- Automatically select from up to 6 pre-staged lifts of material, sheets can be intermixed
- The one-step loading system quickly loads the next sheet which increases throughput
- Automatically push off finished cut sheets and place the new sheet in one process!
- Continuous production without any downtime
- System available with 2, 4, or 6 pre-staged lifts of material
- Uses the same FANUC controller as the CNC router!
- No communication issues between various control platforms
- Can load from full bunks of material of up to 48” in overall height
- LIFTS material and places it onto the staging conveyor without dragging it and potentially damaging the panel.
- No need for indexing scissor lifts systems
- Provision of material squaring posts allow material to be loaded from either side of the machine
- An 8’ opening allows you to load the material directly from a forklift
- Entire system fits under a 10’ ceiling height
- Economically priced to be paired with our legendary Stratos Pro, Omnitech, or Andimaxx automated processing lines.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.