Increase your throughput with a small footprint material storage system.
The ALL-NEW Anderson MLS Multi-Bunk Loading System is designed to load full sheets of panel material automatically on to an Anderson full-line CNC router. This system greatly reduces the loading time which will immediately increase your productivity & profitability.
Why Anderson Multi-Bunk Loading System?
- Maximize efficiency by reducing the dead-time between loading sheets of material
- Automatically select from up to 6 pre-staged lifts of material, sheets can be intermixed
- The one-step loading system quickly loads the next sheet which increases throughput
- Automatically push off finished cut sheets and place the new sheet in one process!
- Continuous production without any downtime
- System available with 2, 4, or 6 pre-staged lifts of material
- Uses the same FANUC controller as the CNC router!
- No communication issues between various control platforms
- Can load from full bunks of material of up to 48” in overall height
- LIFTS material and places it onto the staging conveyor without dragging it and potentially damaging the panel.
- No need for indexing scissor lifts systems
- Provision of material squaring posts allow material to be loaded from either side of the machine
- An 8’ opening allows you to load the material directly from a forklift
- Entire system fits under a 10’ ceiling height
- Economically priced to be paired with our legendary Stratos Pro, Omnitech, or Andimaxx automated processing lines.