ALTENDORF – WA6 Sliding Table Saw
What to do when one has little space, plus a limited budget, but quality must still be maintained? When these requirements must be met by a sliding table saw, Altendorf’s answer is: an Altendorf WA6 Sliding Table Saw.
The WA6 is the smallest Altendorf there is. But in spite of its smaller dimensions, its considerable abilities are impressive: with its powerful range of equipment, it stands out even in the smallest space. Outstanding for its cut quality and its flexibility in everyday use. And just as outstanding is the price. So what else is there to be concerned about?
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with large dumbbell style steel rollers and hard chromed guide rails. For effortless cutting and long term durability
- Heavy duty manual rip fence supported by hardened steel rail. Extrusion can be flipped for narrow bevel cutting or to trim panels with overhanging veneers / laminate
- Aluminum extruded crosscut fence with (2) flip stops can be angled for mitre cuts up to 49o
- Manual blade rise/fall with handle placed at the front of the machine for easy access
- Manual blade tilting with rotary gauge style indicator built into the handle
- 5.5 HP main motor
- 0.5 HP scoring blade motor with manual lateral & vertical adjustment
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of work-piece during cutting operations
- CE blade guard mounted to riving knife with built in dust port