The industry standard for value in precision CNC plasma cutting.
The AKS tru-kut CNC Plasma Cutting System is a CNC X-Y programmable plasma cutting system incorporating a traditional “air” plasma power supply unit, or upgrading to the tru-kut “X” using the Hypertherm XPR X-Definition® plasma cutting power supply. Its unitized frame is machined in a single set-up, resulting in the highest accuracy of motion in any plasma cutting system on the market.
Whether integrated with a HyDefinition® plasma torch, or with a traditional “air” plasma torch, the AKS tru-kut is designed and built to the same performance and durability standards as all AKS Cutting Systems. The AKS “tru-kut” unitized machine frame is machined in one single set-up, resulting in the highest achievable accuracies of motion of any plasma cutting system on the market. The AKS tru-kut uses the same controls, motors, drives and controller as the AKS accu-kut achieving superior motion accuracy and precision.
Why AKS tru-kut CNC Plasma Cutting System?
- 5’x10’ or 6’x12′ plate capacity
- Heavy-Duty “Unitized” One-Piece Frame
- Cutting Table 2” Thick Full Plate Load Capacity
- Water Table or Down Draft Table
- Plasma cutting heads and/ or oxy-fuel torches
- +/- 0.004” per 3’ accuracy of motion
- 1200 ipm maximum speed
- standard cutting width: 5’ or 6’
- standard cutting lengths: 10’ or 12’