The AKS robo-kut 5-Axis Bevel Head is add-on for dura-kut and accu-kut plasma cutting machines. It is able to bevel up to +/- 45 degrees with unlimited winding, offering superior contour beveling in A, V, X, Y and K cutting operations, and precision bolt hole cutting.
Why AKS robo-kut 5-Axis Bevel Head?
While competitors offer 1:1 ratios for hole cutting, robo-kut with Hypertherm True Hole® and True Bevel® technologies provides a 1:2 diameter-to-thickness ratio for hole cutting in most applications.
- +/-45 degrees cutting for A, V, K, X, top & bottom-Y style bevel cuts
- Robotic style precision gearing and planetary gearboxes that can be incremented in arc-seconds, or fractions of degrees, for tightest precision and accuracy
- Machined from solid billet aluminum block without weldments or stampings
- Rigid, solid design sealed for protection
- Magnetic breakaway head prevents crash damage
- Hypertherm Bevel Machine Interface®, Bevel Machine Post Processor®, and True Bevel® Software modules
- Unlimited wind-up for 100% continuous rotation
- Patented Automatic Calibration Routine ensures repeatability
- Automatic Torch Height Control (THC)
The AKS “robo-kut” is the most powerful 5-axis Plasma Cutting Bevel Head on the market. Unlike less capable competitive plasma bevel heads, the AKS “robo-kut” can produce 1/2” diameter “bolt ready holes” in 1” thick steel plate. The AKS “robo-kut” offers 1/2” : 1” ratio for hole diameter : thickness, superior to competitive machines which are limited to traditional 1”: 1” ratio.