The industry standard in premium, high accuracy, high performance, high production, unitized platform, Hy-Defintion plasma cutting.
The AKS accu-kut CNC Plasma Cutting System is a CNC x-y programmable system that combines the best of Hypertherm SureCut™ Technology with over 100 years of AKS superior machine experience.
The AKS accu-kut is manufactured to the highest machine tool standards incorporating a modular uni-frame design which provides the highest accuracy, rigidity and stability. The AKS accu-kut unitized frame is machined in one single set-up, resulting in the highest achievable accuracies of motion of any plasma cutting system on the market. The accu-kut uses the same controls, motors, drives and controller as all AKS Cutting Systems achieving superior motion accuracy and precision.
Why AKS accu-kut CNC Plasma Cutting System?
- Modular, unitized and fully-welded frame design
- Highest accuracy, rigidity, and stability available
- Rails are machined in a single setup for greatest precision on the market
- Machine installation in hours, not days
- Standard Multi-Zoned Down Draft Table
- Optional Water Table
- Multiple plasma heads or oxy-fuel torches
- robo-kut and tube-kut optional
- Rugged design handles heavy plate loads and aggressive use
- Removable uni-frame design for quick installation and easy relocation of cutting slats
- Reduced mass rigid bridge beam for quicker motion response and highest repeatability
- Increase cutting lengths and include bridge “parking spot” with table extensions
- +/- 0.003” per 3’ accuracy of motion
- 1200 ipm travel speed
- Cutting thickness up to 8″
- Standard Down Draft Table Cutting Widths: 6’, 8’, 10’
- Standard Down Draft Table Cutting Lengths: 10’, 12’, 16’, 20’, 22’, 24’, 36’, 48’, 60’
- Standard Water Table Cutting Widths: 6’, 8’, 10’
- Standard Water Table Cutting Lengths: 10’, 12’, 16’, 20’, 24’
- No special floor preparation required